And yes, I am addicted to posting vids on my blog now. All the kids are doing it these days. Oh and speaking of the kids...last week when I was handing in my physics assignment I was standing in the front of the class and TWO, not one, but TWO students came up and asked me if I was "subbing" that day!
Subbing. That's awesome. Am I that nerdy looking? Maybe I should crack out my yellow walkman from '89 and blast the Corey Hart. Well, maybe that is going to be cool again soon when the Facebook/Cellphone/Texting backlash happens. God I wish it would happen now. I mean what is 'Jessica' texting during the entire Physics class anyway? What is soooooo important it can't wait 1h and 20mins. Is she running a real estate company as well as being a 1st year? Is she into insider trading? Maybe she got a tip on some developing pharmaceutical in San Diego...Whatever it is, can't it wait? Is the eyeshadow sale at MAC really THAT urgent? Kids these days. No respect I tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment