I had to post it.
Sorry John.
Nothing is sacred...(The funniest part is I almost look like I almost have a smile on my face or like I am humming "hum de hum de hum...I love ironing my man's shirts for him....hum de hum"!) Here is the email:
yeah baby!!!
'bout friggin time eh?
finally an admissions crew with a head on their shoulders...well done! (you should get your SAS qualifications while you're at it)
Ireland is sooo much cooler than some island in the baking sun.
but don't get ahead of yourself...'cuz you'll always have people to remind you who.....you REALLY are!!!! (see incriminating photo below...)
6 comments:
You just need to PhotoShop in some bare feet and a bit of a belly.
did you just hear the blood curdling scream??
Well, as long as the topic is nothing sacred . . .
I was expecting a reference to the 1937 Carole Lombard, Fredrick March movie. Ben Hecht, Ring Lardner Jr., and Budd Schulberg writing. It activates my sarcasm genes. Everyone else will be watch It's A Wonderful Life. Not me. :-)
LOL... I like my women like I like my coffee, barefoot and pregnant...
Err... i think i got that wrong.
But either way, I am SO F'ing pumped for you to move here.
UK Woo-KAY!!!!!
<3 K.
Both of you are over the top. That's why I like it so much when you stop by! hahahah
There's a top? Nah!
Post a Comment