Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pre/Post Finals Photos

Thought I would post a few pics from the beginning of December...gotta document when the man makes pumpkin Gnocchi from scratch, tossed in a delicious butter sage sauce. Finished it off with an amazing cheesecake (note said cake in left corner). I think the most hilarious part of it all was when he so casually said , "I have to call Mike for a recipe". Like he's always calling people for recipes.
Note the blue steel pose.

Tobin was initially skeptical but then tucked right in. You know it's good when you get the approval of an infant, I mean, if they don't like it, they just throw it at you. It's pretty clear.

One of many great snowfalls in December. Apparently John and Verena are crazed with delight...

John being bombarded by the massive flakes, barely able to stand under their great weight.


And of course, the inevitable morning after.


Gotta love the upside-down berry cones.


And now, alas. My tiny universe for the next several months, revealed. I think my butt has already grooved the chair this semester. Note snazzy new study-mug a la Ann Marie Pottery Collection...

No comments: