Hello again, old friend...Ohtanninbound!
It has indeed been ages since I last made a post on this blog. As I mentioned on Asystole, my name is going to be connected to the blog on CBC radio as of this weekend so I think I'll start making more of my personal posts over here, once again.
I also realized that it's hard not being able to vent and receive support from folks when things are a bit rough. I feel a little more exposed now, especially knowing that some of my classmates (and quite possibly faculty) read Asystole.
Things are not roses in my new rotation and I am just trying to come to grips with how challenging the next 8 weeks might prove to be.
Here's to hoping that I don't become an overly emotional, insomniac, shell of a woman I once was...like I did in nursing school when I encountered a similarly evil clinical instructor.
Sigh.
For now though, I can't even think about it. I am looking for the bright and shiny bits in each day, which do present themselves. Usually in the form of a lovely patient or a commiserating medical student.
It has indeed been ages since I last made a post on this blog. As I mentioned on Asystole, my name is going to be connected to the blog on CBC radio as of this weekend so I think I'll start making more of my personal posts over here, once again.
I also realized that it's hard not being able to vent and receive support from folks when things are a bit rough. I feel a little more exposed now, especially knowing that some of my classmates (and quite possibly faculty) read Asystole.
Things are not roses in my new rotation and I am just trying to come to grips with how challenging the next 8 weeks might prove to be.
Here's to hoping that I don't become an overly emotional, insomniac, shell of a woman I once was...like I did in nursing school when I encountered a similarly evil clinical instructor.
Sigh.
For now though, I can't even think about it. I am looking for the bright and shiny bits in each day, which do present themselves. Usually in the form of a lovely patient or a commiserating medical student.
3 comments:
Yay for the revival of Ohtanninbound! I now eagerly await some juicy too-secret-for-asystole gossip : )
Wow, back from the depths! How was solitary confinement in the dungeons of ABB's brain, Ohtanninbound?
Elkhorn.
Hahahah, I fear my gossip is rather weak and one-sided, i.e. "I am currently in internal-medicine hell". But sure, we'll see how it goes! :)
Oh El-Corn...it was dark...and ugly down there. Believe me!
Post a Comment