Saturday, November 3, 2007

Erin Steps Out

So I finally went "out" for the first time since moving to Kelowna! It was really great to crawl out of my sweatpants and dust off the gluten-free cracker crumbs and head out into the real world where people socialize on Friday nights.



Too bad you can't see how much fun we were having with the mints and diet brown pop!

We then carried our dwindling troop in for the final touches on the pumpkin carving where Nicole displayed her affinity for power tools and Craig allowed us all to see that he missed his calling as a plastic surgeon.





I couldn't decide which one was the most creative of the bunch...



This one is a Geologist (is that a GPS?)



I think this one is a geology student...note garbage in the 'vomit'. I like that element of realism with this representation...I often find trash in my puke.


3 comments:

simmers said...

nice! power tools + party + booze = good times.

Ryan said...

I love the pumpkinman!

Nature Nerd said...

I like the puking pumpkin. I've seen them before, but they never cease to amuse me.