Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life is Good


Anna and I had one of those perfect days at Rogers Pass yesterday. Bluebird skies, great snacks, good conversation, fluffy snow, warm sunshine. It rocked. We went to the "toe" of Pearly Rock and did two mellow loops and enjoyed a picnic lunch in the sun.


After I slid backwards, slow motion style, into the tree well Anna took over the trail making part of the excursion. The new bib pants paid for themselves already, kept me nice and dry despite the 'face shots' which were in fact, ass-over-tea-kettle-shots...though I did find pine needles in my underwear and bra at the end of the day...not sure how they made their way there...
Anna patiently letting me take her photo before dropping in...I asked if she wasn't afraid of losing her sunnies in the snow--only then realising that Anna probably hasn't wiped out since 1995. Not everyone goes halfway down the fall line on their ass like you do Sullivan...
These guys poached our line while we were snacking....that's what you get for making most of the sweet uptrack I suppose...well I suppose there were still a few acres of freshies to be had...
Woot! So I can stay upright after all!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

SICK! Nice turns Sullivan, here comes the patagonia cover model.