I have been spending a lot of time in a certain cafe--we'll call it "Barstucks". Working on physics, studying bio, attempting chem...
A lot of time. It makes me feel like I am 'going out'.
So in this these hours I have, by accident, stumbled across an anthropological finding regarding aging.
With the constant stream of Lexus' and Beamers that stop in to get coffee's I have determined one thing.
When guys get older and richer they get a sport coat (or as I call it--the Man-mumu-top),
and this
and their wives get
(handbag worth more than my tuition this semester)
oh and plastic surgery.
The other day I listened to two women comparing their plastic surgeons (no joke) and the 'work' they've had done. Well I guess it is work for someone, just not them.
By far the most entertaining Barstucks customer conversation I was privvy to was the obvious "first date after chatting on lava life for a few weeks".
He talked about cars the entire time. She pretended to be interested.
Aint life grand?
1 comment:
hey! you promised you wouldn't ever show that picture of me to anyone!
Everyone, I swear those little man-boobs were just a phase.
Post a Comment